Asylum Round 2, Day 15 - Andy

Speed & Agility

Halfway through now, loving everything about Asylum so far.

I was even looking forward to my worst one, oh yes" bring it on."

I'll be honest that soon turned to " oh dear god "

I think it's the vest that makes this so brutal, but again it didn't beat me, i didn't cave.
I got through, even had a little laugh to myself along the way (well it is Asylum).

I'm going to learn to love this workout, and i'm going to be it's master, the only way is to face this beast head on, go toe to toe with it .

So i've decided once the 30 days as finished, i'll have 3 weeks until my holiday, so i'm going to alternate this workout with Strength , without the vest though 7 days a week, for 21 days ,

Then i'll say at the end " Speed & Agility who's ya daddy ? "

Cheers Andy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About TWP

My photo
Team Wolf Pack are three friends, brought together through a passion for improving their own health and fitness, and motivating others to do the same. We are knowledgeable in nutrition, working out and in how to motivate. Our aim is to help others to achieve their goals, whether they be to lose weight, gain muscle, improve fitness or simply maintain optimum health. Please feel free to join our Facebook support group: Team Wolf Pack (https://www.facebook.com/groups/211371792311974/) Here, we will answer any questions you may have about Beachbody programs, working out, nutrition and the fitness industry in general. You will also find a large group of like-minded people, who support and motivate each other. We achieve greater results as part of a committed team. Team Wolf Pack is made up of real people with real results. We have a great team and have tested all Beachbody programs. We can give a solid review on every product, as well help you to get the best results from them. Team Wolf Pack is led by: Pam McVey, Jason Bennett and Andy Powers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.