Asylum Day 6 - Pam

Strength


You may notice that the dates and workouts are now out of sync.  This should be day 8.  However, on Sunday morning I went for my first run in exactly two months.  The intention was to run for 9 miles, which would have been pushing it for a first run.  However, armed with a complete lack of a sense of direction, my friend who planned the route took me on a magical mystery tour which increased the distance to 10.5 miles.  My legs seized up the last two miles and I was in quite a bit of pain for the remainder of the day, so decided it would have been unwise to do the planned strength workout that day or the next.  Hence, I did it this morning.

I didn't get enough sleep or drink enough water prior to the workout and this effected energy levels. However, I fought through it and got the job done.

I learned from last week's raising of weights during the chest/ab section of the workout.  I lowered them back down to 6.5kg each and felt the work happening in my abs, rather than my chest.  This is more in-line with my goals.

As with my previous round of Asylum, this round seems to be passing so quickly.  I would like to be doing an extra ab or butt workout in the evening but don't feel I can or should after doing my morning workout and then my 3.30pm fit club workout.  I just need to spend less time messing about in the morning to try to fit in a little Athlean Extreme six pack workout.

I have back to core tomorrow.  Glad to be having another day for my legs to recover prior to tackling vertical plyo.

Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About TWP

My photo
Team Wolf Pack are three friends, brought together through a passion for improving their own health and fitness, and motivating others to do the same. We are knowledgeable in nutrition, working out and in how to motivate. Our aim is to help others to achieve their goals, whether they be to lose weight, gain muscle, improve fitness or simply maintain optimum health. Please feel free to join our Facebook support group: Team Wolf Pack (https://www.facebook.com/groups/211371792311974/) Here, we will answer any questions you may have about Beachbody programs, working out, nutrition and the fitness industry in general. You will also find a large group of like-minded people, who support and motivate each other. We achieve greater results as part of a committed team. Team Wolf Pack is made up of real people with real results. We have a great team and have tested all Beachbody programs. We can give a solid review on every product, as well help you to get the best results from them. Team Wolf Pack is led by: Pam McVey, Jason Bennett and Andy Powers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.