Asylum Round 2, Day 29 - Andy

Speed & Agility

Had a rough one saturday , planned though, but lots of alcohol and bad food, still felt dodgy all day today.
But the show must go on, today was not only my nemesis workout, it's also the last day of the Asylum program , and the last day of wearing the vest .

So a lot of mixed emotions, i could have quite easily of just gave this a miss, and said that i'd done it.
But that's just not me, if anything i pushed harder than ever, ( punishment for my weekend antics)

Got it done, collapsed in a pool of sweat at the end as per usual.
All i will say is, how anyone can have bad food over the weekend , i don't mean a cheat meal, i mean just a blowout of wrong choices and drink beers , and think they can do a workout program and give it 100% , they are mistaken !

I poisoned my body Saturday, and believe me it let me know !

Anyway it's done now

Doing a weigh in, in the morning and check measurements , i will post results then.

Whats Next ?

For me, i hate to be beaten by something, Speed & agility still as me beat, so i'm going to do it every other day, in between doing Strength , which is my favourite Asylum workout .
For 3 weeks until my summer holiday.
Come back and do P90X2 with the rest of the pack.

Really looking forward to it.

I've also enjoyed doing this blog, so will continue with it when i do X2
Thanks for taking the time to read it !

Cheers Andy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About TWP

My photo
Team Wolf Pack are three friends, brought together through a passion for improving their own health and fitness, and motivating others to do the same. We are knowledgeable in nutrition, working out and in how to motivate. Our aim is to help others to achieve their goals, whether they be to lose weight, gain muscle, improve fitness or simply maintain optimum health. Please feel free to join our Facebook support group: Team Wolf Pack (https://www.facebook.com/groups/211371792311974/) Here, we will answer any questions you may have about Beachbody programs, working out, nutrition and the fitness industry in general. You will also find a large group of like-minded people, who support and motivate each other. We achieve greater results as part of a committed team. Team Wolf Pack is made up of real people with real results. We have a great team and have tested all Beachbody programs. We can give a solid review on every product, as well help you to get the best results from them. Team Wolf Pack is led by: Pam McVey, Jason Bennett and Andy Powers

Followers

Powered by Blogger.